Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Etiquette for conference attendees

From: Pam (pgstephens_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 11 2003 - 06:31:34 PST

No doubt you are right, Maggie.

This year I had a first happen. A teacher approached me two days BEFORE my
presentation and asked for a handout so that she could go to different
presentation scheduled at the same time as mine. She wanted their handout
as well as mine. I was flabbergasted and also insulted, although she did
say "You always have the best handsouts ..." Geez.