State conferences -was- is the messae board getting smaller

---------

From: Sharon Henneborn (henneborn_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 11 2003 - 07:13:21 PST

The New Jersey Teacher's convention is Thurs - Fri Nov. 6th &7th
The Art Educators of NJ is an affiliate so we provide 2 rooms for 2
days of sessions with workshops for both the state art teachers and
classroom teachers. Examples a session on Grids, Teaching American
History Through American Art, Mask Making, Weaving, Lettering, to
name a few.
Sharon ~ NJ

>> I don't know how many are in OHio but we had that OAEA conference and
>> many
> stayed for 3 or 4 days. Also, I wonder how many other state
> conferences are
> scheduled around the same weekend...
>> Beth

---