Re: Etiquette for conference attendees

---------

From: Maggie White (mwhiteaz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Nov 10 2003 - 20:45:29 PST

Pam wrote:

> About the rudeness of some of our members --- this isn't isolated to TAEA.
> I've seen it over and over at the national conference. Maybe someone should
> give a workshop in conference etiquette. This sounds like I am joking, but
> I think it might be a good idea.

Unfortunately, the ones who SHOULD go to such a presentation would be at
another presentation, plowing through a crowd of people to get a handout
so they can leave early and collect another handout in another
presentation. Or else they'd be at the vendors' exhibits sweeping all
the freebies into their tote bags without even acknowledging the
personnel at the booth.

Maggie (who's seen all of the above and worse)

---