Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: TX Conference

From: Susan Holland (holland70_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Nov 10 2003 - 21:05:17 PST

Yeah. I ran across the Community Bridge while web surfing a couple of years
ago. I was looking up info on painting murals. It is interesting to read
about, but hearing him tell the story was, of course, so much more powerful.
I didn't have a kleenex, but I was blinking a lot. Here's a link for anyone
who wants to see the bridge

And Jesus Moroles ( ) - I've been a fan of his from
the first work of his I saw on the OU campus ( ) in
Norman. I am stunned by the way he can sometimes make granite seem to float.