Re: TX Conference

---------

From: Susan Holland (holland70_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Nov 10 2003 - 21:05:17 PST

Yeah. I ran across the Community Bridge while web surfing a couple of years
ago. I was looking up info on painting murals. It is interesting to read
about, but hearing him tell the story was, of course, so much more powerful.
I didn't have a kleenex, but I was blinking a lot. Here's a link for anyone
who wants to see the bridge http://www.bridge.skyline.net/

And Jesus Moroles ( http://www.moroles.com/ ) - I've been a fan of his from
the first work of his I saw on the OU campus (
http://www.ou.edu/fjjma/collections/contemporary/moroles-triptych.html ) in
Norman. I am stunned by the way he can sometimes make granite seem to float.

"ArtsEdNet Talk" <artsednet@lists.getty.edu> writes:
>Susan:
>
>I am glad that you enjoyed William's talk. I wish everyone on the list
>could hear him speak. I've never been so moved by an artist's talk. Did
>you see all of the Kleenex at the end of the talk? Very inspirational.
>
>Pam

susan_holland@teachnet.edb.utexas.edu

---