RE: lunar eclipse/SLR ?s

---------

From: Deb M. (dmortl_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Nov 10 2003 - 18:37:24 PST

You can take the film to a camera shop and have them pull the leader out for
you so you can reload it. Maybe you aren't giving it enough lead (make sure
it is tucked in the takeup side and lined up ith the sprockets).

>To make a long story short: I bought an SLR to be able to take photos from
>books to make into slides and have taken about 6 good rolls of regular
>prints as well as slides. Saturday night, while being very excited about
>the eclipse, I finished a roll of film on the rising full moon and then
>proceeded to waste $20 on three rolls of film from a gas station, because
>every time I tried to load my film, it would say "error" and I would open
>up the camera to find that the film had already rewound itself. (You would
>think I would've learned my lesson after the first roll.) What am I doing
>wrong...or do you think it's the camera's fault? (Brand new Nikon N57 or
>something.) Is this common?
>
>A frustrated, poor (literally after all this money wasting), digitally
>inclined student teacher,
>
>Kristy

MSN Messenger with backgrounds, emoticons and more.
http://www.msnmessenger-download.com/tracking/cdp_customize

---