Re: TX Conference

---------

From: Pam (pgstephens_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Nov 10 2003 - 16:54:52 PST

Jackie:

I doubt that workshops will ever be scheduled on Thursdays because the
majority of art teachers arrive Friday afternoon and stay through Saturday
afternoon. Thursday iss et aside for council meetings and the
administrator's symposium.

I'll forward your message to next year's committee for their consideration.

Pam