Re: TX Conference

---------

From: Aust ArtClasses (austart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Nov 10 2003 - 17:42:11 PST

Pam,

Due to unforseen situation, I had to leave early on Saturday. I
hated missing the advocacy part and hope someone can send me
information on that. I always enjoy the workshops. I was
wondering if it would be possible to begin workshops on Thursday
and spread them out some. I had to make choices and didnt
really like that because I want it all. This is good thing
because it means more and more workshops are being offered. It
was great and I am already looking forward to next year, think
we could do this twice a year.

Jackie Brewer (Aust)
Bryan High School
Bryan Texas 77802