Etiquette for conference attendees

---------

From: Pam (pgstephens_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Nov 10 2003 - 15:09:34 PST

Debbie:

I miss my Texas friends and colleagues a great deal, but I love living and
working in AZ. This made the TAEA conference a little bittersweet for me.

About the rudeness of some of our members --- this isn't isolated to TAEA.
I've seen it over and over at the national conference. Maybe someone should
give a workshop in conference etiquette. This sounds like I am joking, but
I think it might be a good idea.

Pam