Re: Chicago-Manet-MaryAnn

---------

From: Ann Heineman (aiheineman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Nov 10 2003 - 16:04:04 PST

> I also went to the "Manet and the Sea" exhibit at the Chicago art museum
> last week while at the educator's conference.

    Hi MaryAnn,
        Thank you for the info on the Manet exhibit! I am going to be in
Chicago in mid December and am debating about whether to see it. I do want
to spend time in the Art Institute. (My main purpose for this trip is
attending 2 French operas at Lyric Opera!) I do understand there are timed
tickets to get in. Is this a big show in number of works? How much time did
you allow to see what you wanted? Any helpful tips would be welcome.

                Ann-on-y-mouse in Columbus
                Art teacehr, K-5, retired

---