See Toothless Tess

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Nov 10 2003 - 13:24:18 PST

We visited the fantastic triplets last Wednesday. The girls
were getting ready for dance class. I got pictures of them
practicing. Tess is missing more teeth so I got those pics too.
They even read to me until I fell asleep.

http://www.taospaint.com/Toothless/Toothless.html

It will be next summer till our house is ready in Albuquerque
but we are already packing for the move. Can't wait to see
the balloons floating over our house.

http://www.taospaint.com/Balloons.html

I'm working on a new beach painting right now since my last
one came out so well. I'll publish the new one when It's done.

http://www.taospaint.com/Sand.html

                                Woody in KC

--
28 Quality Middle School Art Lessons