Re: clay,

---------

From: MaryAnn Kohl (maryann_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Nov 10 2003 - 10:05:13 PST

I'M NOT WRITING A BOOK ABOUT CLAY.
I don't know anything about clay.
I want to know more about clay so I can help teachers who ask me about
working with clay.

11/9/03 8:19 PM: ARTNSOUL12@aol.com ~ ARTNSOUL12@aol.com ~
MaryAnn, questioning yourself about writing a book on clay is very valid.
I'm sure art experts on this list would agree with the advice you seek from
me: Absolutely DO NOT write a book on clay unless you have the education
and experience behind you. I believe your words in a previous e-mail were
"I'm such a Basic-Betty on this topic."

---