Re: TX Conference

---------

From: Debbie Nicholas (deborahn_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Nov 10 2003 - 08:27:29 PST

I had a great time and really enjoyed everything and we will miss you
terribly. One thing I missed was studio tours. The workshop I attended
were great but crowded. We still have lots of rude memember who don't
seem to understand the rooms have a capacity and the presenters aren't
compensated and only prepare a certain number of handouts. I was very
pleased with the DMA and the Nasher allowing us enter for free, giving me
more money to spend in their museum stores.
The Sunday advocacy workshops were great and I will be working on my
assignment for Gloria McCoy. I also look forward to receiving the cd with
the info already gathered. I really thought everything was great and I am
looking forward to the island next year.

Debbie Nicholas
Art Teacher
Texas High

---