Re: How can I show famous artworks without prints?

---------

From: Betty Bowen (bbowen_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Nov 10 2003 - 07:23:59 PST

We don't have power point, etc. I also use art calendars, but find many of
those images have been weirdly cropped, so be careful.

Lately I've been using injet transparencies. Once I have found an image in
Google that is of a good size (for enlarging) and of a correct color, I
highlight and "copy" the image's information, then right-click on the image to
Save Image. Then I "Paste" the pictures information into the "Save As" line
and make that its name. In that order. I've done hundreds of these so I have
my little routine worked out.

Then I insert all my images one at a time in a Word Document, and copy/paste
the information as captions. I often flip the images onto their side so I can
fit more than one per page, and size as needed. Then I print them all out at
once. For my printer, I find the Apollo fast-drying injet transparencies work
best. The Staples brand can't be used in a stack - I have to feed them
individually.

---