Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

TX Conference

From: Pam (pgstephens_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Nov 10 2003 - 06:09:34 PST

Those of you who attended the Texas Art Ed conference in Dallas and did not
complete an evaluation form, please send your comments to me so that your
opinion and insights can be noted. We are especially interested in your
thoughts about the individual speakers (Moroles and Cochran), the Super
Session with the Guerrilla Girls and the Sunday advocacy workshops. We also
need feedback on the variety and quality of workshops and special events
(e.g., luncheons, musesum tours) presented throughout the conference.

Of course, any other comments are welcome as well. Keep in mind that there
is little we could have done related to hotel business or the weather!

From beautiful Sedona,