Inexpensive color reproductions

---------

From: Barbara Reser (breser1_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Nov 10 2003 - 06:10:03 PST

Hi! I have a family friend whose husband died about 10 years ago. He was
an architect and watercolorist. The widow has asked me to mat some of his
works, as a gallery is interested in getting some of Kansas artists' work.
She also wants to get color copies of some of his sketches, and has tried
Kinko's and a local printer. She is wanting to get cheap color copies in
larger sizes than what Kinko's can run in their machines. Please let me
know if you have any suggestions. Barb Reser breser1@cox.net

---