Re: clay, elementary classroom

---------

From: MaryAnn Kohl (maryann_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 09 2003 - 17:38:29 PST

11/4/03 4:51 PM: ARTNSOUL12@aol.com ~ ARTNSOUL12@aol.com ~

Are you a classroom teacher who wants some simple clay lessons to teach to
your students? Or, are you interested in the "easiest way to do clay in
one's classroom" because you are writing a book that will include (simple)
clay projects?

I am not a classroom teacher, but I go into the schools all the time to help
teachers do things "simply". One area I'm not good at is clay, and that is
the area most people want help with....so, in deed it might end up in a book
someday...as i am always trying to come up with books that meet teachers
needs so they can bring the best easy art to children. But at this time I
have no book plans regarding clay. Do you think I should? Is that what your
email was suggesting - that is an idea I should consider?

... ... ... ... ... ... ...
mak@brightring.com
... ... ... ... ... ... ...
MaryAnn Kohl