is the messae board getting smaller

---------

From: Randy Menninghaus (india99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 09 2003 - 11:48:56 PST

I noticed this too. It has gone down from about 60 messages to thirty a
day. are people A. too busy? B. did they change the situation? some
how....I am a lucky person who still gets the digest version.Colette I am
still driving around with a gift pack for you. Please email me directly. I
am mailing impaired and need to send it off. Too all the people requesting
the marble image. I hope I got all of your replies in. I have started
collecting sea glass, and glass beads for the next time we do this. Does
any body know what is on the back of mirrors? A student broke a mirror and
(I can't believe what a scrounge I am), I thought,wow, what would mirrors
do in bowl in a kiln???
I really enjoyed the lunar eclipse last night.

It broke a COLD record up here in Maine last night...BRRRRRR Randy

---