Re: Questions to My Wise Art Friends

---------

From: Becky Thornton (artswim_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 09 2003 - 00:24:02 PST

DEar Maggie,
I keep a file (teaching in my 29th year) of nice notes from parents and kids
who write about what a difference I have made for them. When I have a
horrible conf. ( my fav. saying from a parent is "My child doesn't lie!")
then I sit at my desk with a diet coke and read the nice notes from the
wonderful parents and children and remind myself why I teach! :-)
Smile tomorrow is another week...or it just seems like one!
Becky from Arkansas

---