Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: showing famous artworks without prints?

From: Becky Thornton (artswim_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 09 2003 - 00:28:18 PST

Also, I don't know what the price is this yea, but the National Gallery used
to sell prints (nice, not huge, but good quality) for 80 cents each.
Also, they lend films and videos for free, you just have to evaluatee the
film and pay the postage back. They have slides, videos and other
Becky in Arkansas

Also, your local (state) art gallery probably has a lending library. Ours