Re: Wallpaper, cool projects for middle school

---------

From: Becky Thornton (artswim_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 09 2003 - 00:01:47 PST

Collette,
I teach middle school. One year we made different "quilt" block, studying
different styles of quilting. They were great. And then, as it happened,
our school was applying for a recycling grant and we used them to decorate
the borders of out large proposal!
Very nice, mostly in greens!

Becky from Arkansas
WE got the grant!

> Great deals on high-speed Internet access as low as $26.95.
> https://broadband.msn.com (Prices may vary by service area.)
>

> ---
> leave-artsednet-20359V@lists.getty.edu

---