New worm warning

---------

From: Maggie White (mwhiteaz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Nov 08 2003 - 19:43:34 PST

Hi, all,

Below is pasted a warning about a new worm that's circulating; the
warning comes from a reputable online newsletter.

Maggie
______Worm variant on the loose! ____________________

A worm found on Friday October 31st is the newest worm attack on PC’s
across the net. The worm, known as ‘W32.Mimail.C@mm' is causing email
problems for many Microsoft consumers. The worm affects Microsoft
Windows (95, 98, NT, 2000, XP, Me, & 2003 Server) users via email. The
threat is at a level 3 and considered wild with a high distribution.
The subject line statement is ‘Re[2]: our private photos’. For optimal
security it is suggested that you update your anti-virus software. For
more detailed information, check out:

http://datadr.com/redir.cfm/Worm_Mimail_C/

---