Re: How can I show famous artworks without prints?

---------

From: Ray Leal (rayleal_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Nov 08 2003 - 17:53:57 PST

I print out sets of pictures from the internet. I have 6 tables with 6 -
8 kids at each table. I print 6 copies of 3 or 4 different pictures by
whatever artist we are looking at, mount them on colored paper and
laminate them. Sometimes I mount discussion questions or a short reading
about the art to the back side. That way I have a set of reusable cards
for each table to pass around, look at and discuss. They are also
available for them to look at later on their own, which is one thing I
don't like about overheads- I can't leave it up.
Heather

---