Re: Questions to My Wise Art Friends

---------

From: Jane Altshuler (Jane_Altshuler_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Nov 08 2003 - 15:51:24 PST

Those kinds of conversations or confrontations leave scars - you never
really do get over them. After giving your heart and soul to a program,
it is hard to have someone so callously dismiss you as cruel or unfair.
These are stupid people who have no idea what is important or enriching
for their children. It has really been an eye opener to me to see how far
off the mark some parents can be, and I really do pity their children.

You have to think about the 98% of parents and children who are delighted
with what you do, and keep on doing it. There is a scar, though......

jane

---