Re: How can I show famous artworks without prints?

---------

From: Rick (rlarson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Nov 08 2003 - 07:08:08 PST

Krista, you might want to look into overhead color transparencies. I use those
on my overhead projector. Before I had a computer, overheads, etc.I would
"harvest" art from magazines. Art and Antiques, Natl. Geographics, Smithsonian,
or any other mag that happened to have art visualThey were small, but worked- I
would just walk them around so the students could see them. s. I would laminate
these to help them keep. I also used slides, but I find those very expensive.
Betsy

Krista Ranly wrote:

> I am a second year teacher, and while I have purchased some art

---