Re: How can I show famous artworks without prints?

---------

From: Jeannie Hess (jean1_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Nov 08 2003 - 03:50:07 PST

Dear Krista,

My district wants recognition as a school at the head of the technology
wave. They spend mucho bucks on new tech initiatives. My school district
is so happy to have anyone use technology that they bought me a laptop and
projector. I capture images from the internet, paste them into an
Appleworks "presentation" (fancy name for a slide show) and project them
onto a screen as though I really was using standard slides.

I make a lot of these shows. The elem kids love them because they have
never seen so much art and I keep the show short -- no more than 5 minutes.

jeannie in PA

---