Re: Tri-Tix glue advice re: Yes glue

---------

From: Christine Besack (mrsbeeswax_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Nov 07 2003 - 16:37:49 PST

Hi,
I think she meant brand name "YES" glue.
 I know I had to read it twice to understand it.
see this web site, it is for sale.
http://www.stampington.com/html/yes_glue.html
I also found a homemade recipe for it. Never tried it but always looking of new cheap stuff !! LOL
Yes Glue Recipe
a.. 1/4 cup of dry instant rice
a.. 1-cup water
a.. 1/4 cup of warm water
a.. 1 tsp. antiseptic such as Listerine or Bactine

  1.. Put rice in bowl.
  2.. Pour in 1/2 cup of water and let set overnight.
  3.. Pour this into a blender and add 1/4 cup of warm water.
  4.. Liquefy for 5 minutes. Do not under mix or paste will be lumpy.
  5.. Pour liquid mixture into a saucepan and add 1/2 cup of water.
  6.. Warm for 5 minutes stirring constantly.
  7.. Remove from heat and let cool.
  8.. Add antiseptic to prevent spoilage.
  Makes 1/2 cup. Store in a covered glass jar.

Hope this helps, Christine Besack :)