Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Attention getters and discipline ideas ( a different idea)

From: Jancy & Mike Cossin (jmcossin_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Nov 07 2003 - 15:35:45 PST

I can't remember if I replied to you or not. So sorry if it is a repeat. I can't seem to find any resources, besides what we were given at our training and that is a big 3 ring binder...It sure would be nice to have a resource website huh?!!!!!
jancy wrote:
    I have heard of Baldridge a lot lately and wonder where I can get info on it? Is there a book or a website?
Thanks Robin In Raleigh

Do you Yahoo!?