Re: Wallpaper ideas continued

---------

From: Deb M. (dmortl_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Nov 07 2003 - 06:27:58 PST

I forgot to attach a link that described bargello!

http://www.hgtv.com/hgtv/cr_paper_crafts_origami/article/0,1789,HGTV_3293_1397496,00.html

You can do Italian Bargello designs. We made ours cutting wallpaper into
1/4 inch srtips and putting them on balck matt board, which was then
assembled into a journal using the Japanese binding technique.

>Wouldn't it be my luck. The day I ask for wallpaper ideas, I only got a
>partial digest from artsednet. If you sent one on to me, would you please
>be kind enough, if you have a moment, to forward it back to me?
>(Maggie, I got the one about the lost surface painting. Thank you)
>
>Thanks,
>Colette

MSN Messenger with backgrounds, emoticons and more.
http://www.msnmessenger-download.com/tracking/cdp_customize

---