Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Wallpaper ideas

From: Deb M. (dmortl_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Nov 07 2003 - 06:27:23 PST

You can do Italian Bargello designs. We made ours cutting wallpaper into
1/4 inch srtips and putting them on balck matt board, which was then
assembled into a journal using the Japanese binding technique.
>Wouldn't it be my luck. The day I ask for wallpaper ideas, I only got a
>partial digest from artsednet. If you sent one on to me, would you please
>be kind enough, if you have a moment, to forward it back to me?
>(Maggie, I got the one about the lost surface painting. Thank you)

Concerned that messages may bounce because your Hotmail account is over
limit? Get Hotmail Extra Storage!