Re: Wallpaper ideas

---------

From: Colette C (ctcolwell_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Nov 07 2003 - 04:11:54 PST

Wouldn't it be my luck. The day I ask for wallpaper ideas, I only got a
partial digest from artsednet. If you sent one on to me, would you please
be kind enough, if you have a moment, to forward it back to me?
(Maggie, I got the one about the lost surface painting. Thank you)

Thanks,
Colette

Crave some Miles Davis or Grateful Dead? Your old favorites are always
playing on MSN Radio Plus. Trial month free!