Re: Tri-Tix glue advice

---------

From: Sid Miller (sidmill_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Nov 06 2003 - 12:15:39 PST

My opinion is that Tri Tix is awful--it doesn't really stick very well
and it's full of ammonia which you shouldn't breathe--at least I guess
it's ammonia. When I had a small room full of people using it, we all
felt like we were being poisoned. It's supposed to be non-toxic, but I
think it's just that ammonia is still allowed by the govt. in cleaning
products etc., but plenty toxic in my opinion! Sid

---