Re: Tri-Tix glue advice

---------

From: Holly Kingman (baaaramu_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Nov 06 2003 - 11:01:03 PST

For the Tri-tex glue, we just use a finger to apply it. It will rub right off. I just have to remind them not to wipe their hands on their clothes, because it doesn't come out. I think it works great. The kids do complain about the smell, but I've never had trouble with hives or anyone being allergic to it. (This is elementary)
Holly

"Hillmer, Jan" <hillmjan@Berkeleyprep.org> wrote:
Those of you folks that use this, how do you apply it to paper? Right now I am just using a scrap of cardboard to spread it. How about brushes? does it come out? Are kids allergic to it - do they break out or get hives? I know it smells bad, but it beats rubber cement. One of my kids asked if it could be used as a masking agent for watercolor. Anybody know?

Jan