Tri-Tix glue advice

---------

From: Hillmer, Jan (hillmjan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Nov 06 2003 - 10:25:54 PST

Those of you folks that use this, how do you apply it to paper? Right now I am just using a scrap of cardboard to spread it. How about brushes? does it come out? Are kids allergic to it - do they break out or get hives? I know it smells bad, but it beats rubber cement. One of my kids asked if it could be used as a masking agent for watercolor. Anybody know?

Jan

---