Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: new stuff on our art website

From: Larry Prescott (larrcott1_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Nov 06 2003 - 07:04:47 PST

Bunki, thanks for the notice of new stuff. I loved the Notan work. I bought that book last summer and have it on my "to do" list with my kids. I just completed the project of colored pencil blending/non-objective work that I borrowed from you and Ken Schwab. Many kids excelled in this experience. Thanks! I am in the process of revamping my web art gallery format and will post all new projects and ideas when complete. Larry
Bunki Kramer <> wrote:
from: Bunki Kramer (
Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526
My VP came in today and said he had time to update my student art webpage
(most of you know the story of my magic # problem). Anyway.......I had a
bunch of stuff waitin' so I quickly threw some "pages" together and I've got
seven(!) new pages to share with you all. Ignore the misspellings and
too-large images. I'll get those changed later. I'm just glad I got them up
to share at the moment. Mistakes are better than sharin' nothing, hum?

Look under...
African Art (Judy's lesson)
Giacometti Figures from last Spring
Name Symmetry...6th grade dynamite stuff favorite
Reverse Shading
Rose Windows
Styrofoam Quilt...from last Spring

Larry Prescott