Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: fixative

From: Deb M. (dmortl_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Nov 05 2003 - 17:47:07 PST

One time I bought a case of White Rain hairspray from Walgreens when it was
on sale. The check out lady asked me what I was going to do with all of
that, and I told her it was to spray on pastel drawings so they don't smear.
  She replied "How about that! I wonder why it doesn't work on OTHER

>What about hairspary? El cheapo.
>LaDonna Dixon

Compare high-speed Internet plans, starting at $26.95. (Prices may vary by service area.)