Re: Cameras for photo class - fees

---------

From: Deb M. (dmortl_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Nov 05 2003 - 17:45:39 PST

My school does it the same way. I also buy rolls of film to bulk load and
sell to the kids - there aresn't many places around here that sell black and
white film. Most end up buying the film from me, and some will go in
together and get a box of 250 sheets of paper off the internet. School
provides all the chemistry, neg sheets, etc for their lab fee.

>My question is - how do you all handle developing/printing costs? For a $25
>fee (plus matching funds from the district), the school provides chemicals
>for developing film and prints, and the students provide their own film and
>paper.

Great deals on high-speed Internet access as low as $26.95.