Re: King tut/model magic

---------

From: sculpi (sculpi_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Nov 05 2003 - 10:21:34 PST

Hi Brenda
Im sure one pkg would work if you adjust the size. Try making a roughed out one yourself first. I always do that before I give the kids an assignment to be sure its doable and enjoyable. It wont take you long and it give you lots of input for them. Also if they see your piece they can judge what size theirs needs to be
(thank you for the nice things you said about my work :) )

Leila

http://www.artists-in-residence.com/waywardwombat/

My Photo Album---
http://community.webshots.com/user/sculpi1