Re: fast dry for oil painting

---------

From: Bill Sechler (BillSe_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Nov 05 2003 - 07:45:23 PST

In the oil paint section of your art supplier there should be in the "mediums" display "Driers" for oils, use sparingly as it also accelerates age of the color layer you mix with it.

>>> jdnag@elknet.net 11/05/03 07:11AM >>>
Hi Ann, You might try Winsor and Newton, Liquin.
Judy Nagel
jdnag@elknet.net