Re: storyboarding

---------

From: Rosel Raso Valenzuela (mader_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Nov 05 2003 - 06:40:56 PST

--- Occasm@aol.com wrote:
Hello,
Was wondering if anyone has done a lesson storyboards.

Hello!
this is responding late but you can try this whenever.
We start our storyboard module with this exercise. I give 50 sheets of newsprint paper to each of my students then I play one of their fav. tunes. To the rhythm of the music they were to make marks on the paper (not draw)as quickly as their hand would dictate and under time pressure(about 10 minutes). They will try to come up with a diff. mark each time. After the exercise, they choose about 12-15 marks. (or no. of frames needed for the storyboard). Instruct the students to look at the marks closely and see if they can come up with a story out of the
chosen marks.
Group and then tell each others story. Choose the best they'd want to make into a storyboard.

You'd be surprise with the outcome!

Sign-up for your Free JOOZY e-mail address at www.joozy.com

---