Re: King tut/model magic

---------

From: sculpi (sculpi_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 04 2003 - 19:02:25 PST

Hi Brenda
take a look at this page.

http://www.crayola.com/educators/lessons/display.cfm?id=445

is that what you are looking for?
Leila
http://www.artists-in-residence.com/waywardwombat/

My Photo Album---
http://community.webshots.com/user/sculpi1

To the dust and what we can make of it.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Bruthrobson@aol.com
  To: ArtsEdNet Talk
  Sent: Wednesday, November 05, 2003 1:51 PM
  Subject: King tut/model magic

  I have spent 30 min (which means really an hour in reality time) looking for king tut face made out of model magic.
  I KNOW I have seen it somewhere. I thought it would be fun for my 5/6th students.

  Also, anyone have an opinion about using ceiling tile that looks like drywall. Any health concerns?
  I've seen people carve and paint on drywall and ours is just sitting there..... so anyway. Sure wouldn't want to shorten anyone's life though. (asbestos, etc)

  Thanks
  Brenda ---
leave-artsednet-20359V@lists.getty.edu

---