Re: clay, elementary classroom

---------

From: Theresa Parker (tlparker77_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 04 2003 - 18:01:36 PST

Just to set the record straight, there are a number of communities in
Washington state that have art teachers at the elementary level. I teach
K-5 art in Gig Harbor, across the Narrows from Tacoma. I know that
elementary art is taught in Lacey, by Olympia.

Theresa in WA

>From: STeacherkipp@aol.com
>To: "ArtsEdNet Talk" <artsednet@lists.getty.edu>
>Subject: Re: clay, elementary classroom
>Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 20:19:22 EST
>
>Not true. Vancouver WA has elem. art teachers.
>Susan in OR across the river from "the 'Couv."
>

>---

MSN Shopping upgraded for the holidays! Snappier product search...
http://shopping.msn.com

---