Re: clay, elementary classroom

---------

From: Linda E (thepaintbrushjar_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 04 2003 - 15:56:49 PST

Re: clay, elementary classroomwell I was thinking about the model magic clay. It hardens by itself. It can be painted-I like water colors the best. It can also be colored in with markers. Also, yarns, beads, etc can be glued on. It is in no way a substitute to clay and the kiln...however it might be a easy way to jump right into it! good luck!