Re: Cameras for photo class

---------

From: Deb M. (dmortl_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 04 2003 - 13:35:21 PST

That's crazy - I can't believe your district can afford to do that! My
photo students need to have their own SLR camera, and I must physically see
it and give them a pass before they can even registar for the course. That
way, students are learning on the cameras they actually own, and they can
keep up with it once the class is over.

>Our photo teacher keeps ordering cameras and the kids keep breaking them.
>She says the advance thing breaks and it costs as much to fix it as to
>replace the camera. I think we should either buy cameras that won't
>break, charge the kids for fixing them, or have the kids bring their own
>cameras. What do you all do? SLR cameras should not be considered
>disposable, right?
>
>Jane

Compare high-speed Internet plans, starting at $26.95.