Cameras for photo class

---------

From: Jane Altshuler (Jane_Altshuler_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 04 2003 - 13:13:42 PST

Our photo teacher keeps ordering cameras and the kids keep breaking them.
She says the advance thing breaks and it costs as much to fix it as to
replace the camera. I think we should either buy cameras that won't
break, charge the kids for fixing them, or have the kids bring their own
cameras. What do you all do? SLR cameras should not be considered
disposable, right?

Jane

---