Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Wire Project ideas needed for Gloria FROM GLORIA,part 2

From: Gloria Ronalds (gronalds_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Nov 03 2003 - 20:07:10 PST

Part 2. my computer froze on me in the middle of part 1,BUT i WIL
PERSEVERE!!! i AM ALSO INTERESTED IN Lesson plans and sites that would have
images of simple jewellery items (pins, brooches etc) that are made with
inexpensive and recycled materials. I would love to include a variety of
lesson plans and give them as handouts over and above the basic 3 hour art
history, and hands on workshop. Some of the participants are not experienced
in art processing so I would like to offer a variety