Re: Wire Project ideas needed for Gloria FROM GLORIA

---------

From: Gloria Ronalds (gronalds_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Nov 03 2003 - 19:46:53 PST

HELLO THERE ALL of you wonderful artsednet talk people and teachers. 1000
apologies for not getting my act together sooner, but my time is so-o-o-o
tight these days and my computer keeps freezing in the middle of my
efforts!!! O.K. here goes.I am looking for ideas and lesson plans for a wire
work shop that I am doing for elementary age children's after school program
animators. I have loved all of your generous ideas to date, THANK YOU!!! I
am particularily interested in age appropriate ideas and methodsto make with
wire inspired by Alexander Calder and Alberto Giacometti. It can be a mobile
or stabile or anything that kiddoos might really want to spend hours working
on. Unfortunately the Calder Circus link did not work.HELP!!! My deadline
is fast approaching. Thanks in advance for any efforts you might put into
helping me make this workshop FULL of wonderful stimulating ideas. GLORIA