Re: papercutters

---------

From: Christa Wise (cwise_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Nov 03 2003 - 04:52:39 PST

You can tighten the screw that increases pressure, or rub candle wax on the
blades, or simply pull to the left as you lower the cutter blade to make
precise contact between both blade surfaces.

I have two cutters - one for paper that is tightly adjusted and the other
for cutting cardboard. As long as I pull to the left while bringing the
blade down, I get a clean cut.
Christa

---