Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Paper cutter that doesn't cut straight

From: Karla Caraway (kcaraway_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 02 2003 - 20:05:57 PST

It probably needs adjusting. You might try loosening (or tightening?) the screw a bit, there should be one at the joint where the arm meets the base. You can take it in and have it adjusted where you bought it, if you bought it locally. Karla wrote:The large paper cutter at my new school is sharp but doesn't cut straight. It kinds of curves in the middle as it cuts. Any suggestions or should I get rid of it? I don't know how the other teacher used it. Thanks, E ---