Re: links for facial proportion

---------

From: Maggie White (mwhiteaz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 02 2003 - 19:51:28 PST

Linda E wrote:
> I have lost my link to a great site on drawing the face....can anyone help??

Judy Decker sent me these a couple months ago. The first link is the
better one...

Maggie
the third section is on drawing pencil portraits
http://www.artyfactory.com/portraits/index.htm (has tips on proportion).

Here is a handout that is not very good - but you get the idea:
http://www.lcusd.net/lchs/adiconti/Proportions%20of%20the%20Fac1.pdf

Sanford can help with how -to's - but again, you willw ant to doyour own
drawings t got with the text:
http://www.sanford-artedventures.com/create/tech_proportion.html

Some standard proportions - you'll want to do a drawing:
http://painting.about.com/library/blpaint/blfigureclass2.htm
http://www2.evansville.edu/drawinglab/face.html

Think Quest stie (I have this link):
http://library.thinkquest.org/C005470F/technique/index.html

Brenda has two free tutorials in pdf format (intermediate):
http://www.finearteducation.com/ She used to have these free on her site I
see now you have to pay for most of them.

---