Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: links for facial proportion

From: Maggie White (mwhiteaz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 02 2003 - 19:51:28 PST

Linda E wrote:
> I have lost my link to a great site on drawing the face....can anyone help??

Judy Decker sent me these a couple months ago. The first link is the
better one...

the third section is on drawing pencil portraits (has tips on proportion).

Here is a handout that is not very good - but you get the idea:

Sanford can help with how -to's - but again, you willw ant to doyour own
drawings t got with the text:

Some standard proportions - you'll want to do a drawing:

Think Quest stie (I have this link):

Brenda has two free tutorials in pdf format (intermediate): She used to have these free on her site I
see now you have to pay for most of them.