RE: shoepolish on bisqueware

---------

From: cen_aca_dp (cen_aca_dp_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 02 2003 - 18:01:35 PST

We have used black house paint (or acrylic) and a light coat of the Rub 'n
Buff on top to give it a patina. We spray finished tham with a sealer.

Denise Pannell
Defiance, OH

  I also have a Amaco Buf and Rub sample kit but the colors are too colorful.
I'd like to give them choices to create an "old" ancient look perhaps with
patina effects that I don't think the over or under glazes will create. Has
anybody gone for this effect before, and do you have any suggestions?

>Betsy from PA

---